Museo Rivarossi

Regole del forum
Rivarossi-Memory.it
"E' il link del bellissimo sito dedicato alla storia della vecchia Rivarossi.
Già da tempo in contatto con loro, abbiamo insieme deciso di creare una sezione del forum dedicata al loro sito.
Naturalmente per prima cosa, per chi non l'avesse ancora fatto, vi consiglio di andare a visitare il sito http://www.rivarossi-memory.it e di studiarlo per bene visto che contiene buona parte della storia del fermodellismo Italiano per poi venire qui e parlarne con noi e con loro!
Vi aspettiamo numerosi!!!
Lo staff di ferramatori.it e di rivarossi-memory.it"

Re: Museo Rivarossi

Messaggioda Giorgio » 30 giu 2009, 12:14

Grazie!!!
Eventualmente se Nicola vuole dare le info per il formato delle foto (pixel, risoluzione, come farvi avere le foto, ecc.), in quanto sono piuttosto empirico in questo campo, per la parte prettamente fotografica:
- sfondo neutro, bianco o grigio
- evitare il flash, ma utilizzare una luce neutra, esempio luce solare ma non diretta, cioè sul tavolo del giardino, in ombra e con cartoni neutri come sfondo. Io le foto le faccio in mansarda, sotto il lucernario, ma fuori dalla luce diretta del sole.
- ripresa da tre quarti dal basso, di lato e tre quarti da sopra (come le immagini dei cataloghi) con e senza scatola, eventuali particolari degni di nota
- foto ben illuminate, senza ombre e ben leggibili
- assolutamente da evitare foto mosse o sfuocate (ma con le digitali è facile verificare immediatamente e rifare la foto). Io nel dubbio faccio due o tre foto dalla stessa angolazione e tengo la migliore.
Giorgio

Moderatore Globale

Messaggioda MauroT » 1 lug 2009, 13:24

Vi lascio il link che porta al regolamento della galleria fotografica, naturalmente trattantosi di modelli sono accettate anche foto dello stesso modello da diverse angolazioni.
https://www.ferramatori.it/galleria/regolamento.html

Nel frattempo ho già creato nella galleria una sezione dedicata al Rivarossi Memory, dacci un'occhiata e dimmi se c'è da modificare qualcosa.

https://www.ferramatori.it/galleria/index.php?cat=266

p.s. Naturalmente anche in questo caso avrete piena libertà nel gestire la galleria.
La vera misura di un uomo si vede da come tratta qualcuno da cui non può ricevere niente in cambio (Samuel Johnson)
MauroT

Amministratore

Messaggioda Nukem001 » 28 ago 2009, 0:40

I have read the discussion on the wherebouts of the Rivarossi Museum with interest and although the translation facility is not the best I understand that most of the display material has gone missing since Hornby acquired the RR company.

I was at a large Model Raiway Exhibition in Glasgow Scotland in February this year and met one of Hornby's senior managers and discussed with him about 00 gauge problems that were being experienced with some of the new UK locomotives. I complaied that standards were slipping and suggested that this was because everything was now made in China !! As a result of our discussion he gave me his business card in order that I might contact him again.

After reading your information over the missing museum components I have today contacted Hornby at Margate and asked them if the old Rivarossi material is in the UK. I await there response. I shall copy there response to you when it arrives.

Best Regards Howard (an Old Rivarossi fan)
Nukem001

Messaggioda Giorgio » 28 ago 2009, 10:09

Nukem001 ha scritto:II have today contacted Hornby at Margate and asked them if the old Rivarossi material is in the UK. I await there response. I shall copy there response to you when it arrives.

Thank You Howard!!!!
Let us know the Hornby answer!!!
Giorgio
Giorgio

Moderatore Globale

Messaggioda Nukem001 » 29 ago 2009, 1:09

Gentlemen, you will be pleased to know that the Old Rivarossi Locomotives and stock are here in the UK at Margate in Southern England. All is not lost !!

Please see my response from Hornby below I have copied it 'verbatum' ftom the eMail sent to me today. I hope it will make everyone happy that all the old Rivarossi Locomotives are in safe keeping and will again be on display in the future. I make an apology to my Italian friends though that the stock is not back in Italy where it belongs.

All my warmest regards Howard

From Hornby Margate England:

Howard,

Thank you for your email.
I passed your query on to a colleague who handles International product. He informs me that we no longer have stock of any pre-2005 spares for Rivarossi, Jouef, Arnold or Lima items.

The old Rivarossi items are currently in secure storage, but we hope to have them on display soon in the Hornby Visitor Center in Margate when it opens. I would encourage you to keep an eye on www.hornby.com for more news on when that might happen.

I am sorry I cannot assist you further with your request for spares.
Nukem001

Messaggioda Gabriele » 29 ago 2009, 17:24

Risposta deludente e un po' arrogante.
Come a dire: il museo l'abbiamo noi e ce lo teniamo, quando avremo tempo e voglia decideremo se e quando farvelo vedere!
Gabriele

Moderatore Globale

Messaggioda Nukem001 » 21 set 2009, 22:49

Hi Giorgio and Gabriele,

Regarding the Hornby Visitors Centre at Margate (UK) and the matter associated with the Old Rivarossi collection. I have once again been in touch with my contact there and suggested that Alessandro Ross be invited to England to open the centre. I have explained and sent an edited section from rivarossi-memory.it" giving brief information of his early passion and interest via Hornby Dublo and Meccano.

I am assuming that Mr Rossi is still alive, although possibly very frigile. We shall wait and see the response and I will pass it on to you.

Do you think this would please the club members if we could pull it off.

Regards Howard
Nukem001

Messaggioda Massimo » 22 set 2009, 11:13

Engineer Alessandro Rossi, 89 years old, during this time is unable to receive visits or redeemable for travel, especially over such long distances. Maybe some other official Rivarossi could replace it, but I understand that is not the same thing.
Then I find a little sad that Mr. Rossi usher in a museum after 50 years since its foundation!

excuse for the imperfect translation!
Massimo

Moderatore Globale

Messaggioda Nukem001 » 19 feb 2010, 22:11

Caro Massimo,

Mi accingo a Glasgow modello ferroviaria Salone accanto venerdì 26/02. Ci sarà una grande rappresentazione da Hornby. Farò la mia attività di parlare con il direttore commerciale per quanto riguarda le mostre Museo Rivarossi e quando sarà in public display al centro visitatori del Hornby Margate. Farò relazione torna a Rivarossi di memoria con tutte le informazioni più recenti.

Considera Howard

Dear Massimo,

I am going to the Glasgow Model Railway Exhibition next Friday 26/02. There will be a large representation by Hornby. I shall make it my business to speak with the Sales Manager regarding the Rivarossi Museum exhibits and when they will be on public display at Hornby's Visitors Centre at Margate. I shall report back to Rivarossi Memory with any latest information.

Regards Howard
Nukem001

Messaggioda Giorgio » 23 feb 2010, 13:11

Grazie Howard.
Aspettiamo con ansia notizie da Hornby.

Thank You Howard.
Wi will wait about Hornby news.
Giorgio

Moderatore Globale

PrecedenteProssimo

Torna a Rivarossi - Memory