Rivarossi History

Regole del forum
Rivarossi-Memory.it
"E' il link del bellissimo sito dedicato alla storia della vecchia Rivarossi.
Già da tempo in contatto con loro, abbiamo insieme deciso di creare una sezione del forum dedicata al loro sito.
Naturalmente per prima cosa, per chi non l'avesse ancora fatto, vi consiglio di andare a visitare il sito http://www.rivarossi-memory.it e di studiarlo per bene visto che contiene buona parte della storia del fermodellismo Italiano per poi venire qui e parlarne con noi e con loro!
Vi aspettiamo numerosi!!!
Lo staff di ferramatori.it e di rivarossi-memory.it"

Rivarossi History

Messaggioda Nukem001 » 7 apr 2010, 22:09

Gianni

I Understand That George is very entrenched in His Cataloguing and I REALISE how important this is INTEND However he does writing something Regarding the History of the Rivarossi Company. There are many anomalies Various models of the production ie fs 691 by Cosmo who WAS this Company to subsidiary of Cosmo They Were Rivarossi. What about the story of the factory fire in 1974 or thereabouts and the possible reason spares for locomotives are as old as Difficult to Acquire Hens teeth. I Could Go On and give you a list of questions Which interest and intrigue me, However I Understand Perhaps this is not the place and I only wish to make the point.

I Have questions sent to George on His PM But Perhaps he is too busy to reply (or he forgets). Perhaps you can prompt HIM anyway to add a comprehensive section on this subject.

Another interseting matter Was the interview with Rossi (Jnr)on Italian TV. What is the prospect of visiting His Enginner Rossi at home with a cam corder and arrange someone to interview HIM and Let Him Tell His Own Story. That Would Be interesting and scoop. I REALISE He Is In His mid eighties and quite frail now but i think he Would be only too pleased to do it for posterities sake. I have a life in Principle, if you do not ask you do not get.

Regards Howard
Ultima modifica di Nukem001 il 9 apr 2010, 19:43, modificato 1 volta in totale.
Nukem001

Re: Rivarossi History

Messaggioda Giorgio » 9 apr 2010, 9:18

Rispondo in vece di Gianni,
ieri colto da sensi di copla ho risposto in privato a Howard, ma mi ero proprio scordato.
La mia tesi su RR come scritto altre volte sto cercando di farla pubblicare e per questo preferisco (al momento) non metterla sul Sito e non farla girare sul Web.
Ovviamente quello che conosco, se ritenuto interessante non ho problemi a esporlo.
L'Alessandro Rossi (junior) intevistato in TV è il cugino omonimo del fondatore, Rossi Senior ha 89 anni, purtroppo non sta molto bene e non può essere intervistato.

Se qualcuno ha volgia di tradurre per Howard mi farebbe un grosso piacere, se no ci metto tutta mattina. Grassie
Giorgio

Moderatore Globale

Messaggioda Dario 1957 » 9 apr 2010, 9:59

Scusa Giorgio ma nella Rivista edita da ACME c'era una intervista, più o meno coeva della vostra, all'ing.Rossi:a fine articolo si preannunciava che su un DVD sarebbe uscita un'intervista in VIDEO fatta nella stessa occasione...tu ne sai nulla??
Dario 1957

Messaggioda Talgo49 » 9 apr 2010, 10:14

Giorgio, se ti va traduco io.

Gianni
Through the Rockies, not around them
Talgo49

Moderatore Globale

Messaggioda Giorgio » 9 apr 2010, 10:23

GRASSSIE (7) ti devo un caffè, anzi a coffee (13) (17)
Giorgio

Moderatore Globale

Messaggioda Nukem001 » 9 apr 2010, 10:28

Giorgio,

Mi scuso per aver menzionato i problemi che sono già trattate nella tua tesi. Io non avevo visitato il principale sito di memoria Rivarossi per un certo numero di mesi in modo da non apprezzato le vostre realizzazioni nel produrre tale pubblicazione fantastico e quanto sono disponibili maggiori informazioni ci. Sono molto impressionato con la presentazione e sembra molto completo. Mi piacerebbe molto riprendere la vostra offerta.

Se c'è qualcosa che posso fare per voi nel Regno Unito let me know. C'è un interesse nelle ferrovie europee modello qui nel Regno Unito, anche se non estesa non molto esistono e ricoperto di una rivista chiamata Continental Modeller. Se lo si desidera, farò contattare loro reparto editoriale e chiedere se essi potrebbero essere interessati a scrivere una colonna che copre il tuo libro nella sezione notizie, una volta che è stato pubblicato. Posso contattare altre riviste ferroviarie per voi se siete contenti con questo suggerimento. Forse una copia in inglese può essere all'ordine del giorno?

Tutti i miei più cordiali saluti Howard è il tuo inglese Giorgio perfetto!!

Giorgio,

I apologise for mentioning issues you have already covered in your thesis. I had not visited the main Rivarossi Memory Site for a number of months so did not appreciate your accomplishments in producing such a fantastic publication and how much more information there is available. I am very impressed with the presentation and it looks very comprehensive. I would very much like to take up your offer.

If there is anything I can do for you in the UK let me know. There is an interest in European Model Railways here in the UK, although not extensive it does very much exist and covered in a magazine called Continental Modeller. If you wish, I shall contact their editorial department and ask if they would be interested in writing a column covering your book in the news section, once it is published. I can contact other railway magazines for you if you are happy with this suggestion. Perhaps a copy in English may be on the agenda ?

All my best regards Howard

Your English is perfect Giorgio !!
Nukem001

Messaggioda Talgo49 » 9 apr 2010, 11:30

Hello Howard,

Though your message was addressed to me I thought that it was more correct if Giorgio would answer, so I am only, after his request, translating his message:

Yesterday, feeling guilty, I answered privately to Howard's message, but I had really forgotten it.
As I wrote in other messages I am trying to have my graduation work about RR published, that's why I prefer (for the moment) not to publish it on the website or circulate it on the Web.
Obviously I have no problems in distributing what I know when it is deemed as interesting.
Mr. Alessandro Rossi (junior) interviewed on the TV is only an omonymous cousin to the founder. Mr. Rossi Senior is now 89, unfortunately he is not feeling very good and is not in the condition to be interviewed.

Bye
Gianni
Through the Rockies, not around them
Talgo49

Moderatore Globale

Messaggioda Giorgio » 11 apr 2010, 11:22

Thank You Gianni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Giorgio
Giorgio

Moderatore Globale

Torna a Rivarossi - Memory