Camion italiani classiche

Camion italiani classiche

Messaggioda martin67 » 23 set 2013, 6:51

Ciao,

Work in Progress, due Camion italiani Resin Kit della Co.Met Milano con Rimorchio Pianale Viberti 3 Assi.

Immagine

Immagine

E un Lancia Esagamma 4 assi......

Immagine

Immagine

To be continued!

Martin
martin67

Re: Camion italiani classiche

Messaggioda martin67 » 7 nov 2013, 22:53

Ciao,

the Esagamma is soon to be finished!

Immagine

Martin
martin67

Messaggioda martin67 » 9 dic 2019, 16:44

Ciao,

un Baffo 3/3 per trasporti TIR (internazionali, nord europa), ex Brekina Millepiedi / rebuilt:

Immagine

Immagine

Martin
martin67

Messaggioda Tricx » 27 gen 2020, 20:12

Caspita !!! Modelli superbi !!! applause1 applause1 Si stenta quasi a credere che siano in scala H0... o mi sbaglio ?
Grazie di averceli mostrati. [09.gif]
Saluti. Riccardo.
Tricx

Messaggioda martin67 » 25 mar 2020, 16:19

Fiat 690T con semirimorchio Bartoletti (base Brekina):

Immagine

Martin
martin67

Messaggioda Tricx » 26 mar 2020, 13:57

Bellissimo !!! E complimenti anche per il tuo "plastico"...your layout [09.gif] (13) applause1

Saluti. Riccardo.
Tricx

Messaggioda martin67 » 26 mar 2020, 15:55

Thanks Riccardo! It's just a small layout, 180x120cms. This is how it looks:

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

[09.gif] Martin
martin67

Messaggioda Michelemassa » 27 mar 2020, 16:50

Uao! Martin ,Is fantastic !
Michele
Michelemassa

Messaggioda Tricx » 28 mar 2020, 17:05

Hi, Martin,
martin67 ha scritto:Thanks Riccardo! It's just a small layout, 180x120cms. This is how it looks:

Grazie Riccardo! È solo un piccolo plastico, 180x120 cm. Ecco come appare:

Wow, veramente stupendo il tuo plastico !!! [09.gif] (13) applause1 applause1
Veramente curato in ogni minimo dettaglio... e poi anche in un perfetto stile italiano !! :-o :shock: (3)

Anzi posso chiederti a cosa si deve questa particolare predilezione per l'Italia ? Ne siamo tutti ovviamente onorati !! [09.gif] [09.gif]
E pensare che qua da noi, siamo letteralmente pieni di "plastici" caratterizzati da un aspetto "svizzero-austro-tedesco", a causa degli edifici in maggioranza di provenienza Faller, Vollmer, Pola ecc..... stile, che, devo precisare, a me personalmente piace anche moltissimo !!! :D (13) [09.gif] :D

Infine, quella motrice/camion "Fiat 682 T" Rivarossi, accantonata ed abbandonata con la vegetazione che vi cresce sopra è davvero un tocco di classe stupendo !! [nopity.gif]
I miei più sinceri complimenti ! applause1 applause1

Transalation:
Hi, Martin,
Wow, your model layout really beautiful !!! [09.gif] (13) applause1 applause1
Really cared for in every detail ... and then also in a perfect Italian style !! : -o: shock: (3)

Indeed I can ask you what is this particular fondness for Italy? We are all obviously honored! [09.gif] [09.gif]
And to think that here with us, we are literally full of "models layouts" characterized by a "Swiss-Austro-German" aspect, due to the buildings mostly coming from Faller, Vollmer, Pola etc ..... style, which, I have to specify, I personally also like it very much !!! : D (13) [09.gif]: D

Finally, that "Fiat 682 T" Rivarossi tractor / truck, set aside and abandoned with the vegetation growing on it, is truly a wonderful touch of class !! [Nopity.gif]
My most sincere congratulations! applause1 applause1

Cordialissimi saluti / Best regards.
Riccardo.
Tricx

Messaggioda martin67 » 30 mar 2020, 13:27

Ciao Riccardo,

glad you like my layout! And here goes the story.

Back in 1979, when I was 12 years old, my parents took me and my brothers to Italy for the first time. I grew up in south eastern Bavaria, and the trip took us via Tavisio to the Cavallino (VE) area. Back then there was no Autostrada from Villach to Udine, we had to go along the SS13 all the way. I loved the little villages with their terracotta colours and kept looking our for trains and immediately fell in love with those brown electrics (E.636 and E.626) and grey coaches, so different to what we had in Germany. I liked the different style of catenary and the (to my eyes) strange trucks on the road. From then on, we took this trip at least once a year. Sure that I wanted to have such trains on my model railway and I started dreaming of a layout in an Italian setting, with those sympathetic, somewhat run down houses. As a boy, I didn't have money, so it remained a dream and for years I had to get along with my few German and Austrian models. As with so many boys, the interrest in model railways declined, girls, later girls and cars, got much more interresting. But, even declined, the railways never vanished entirely, and I kept collecting Herpa trucks and rebuilding them.

I later years, with more money in my pockets, I started collecting trains of all kinds. Around 2002, I rediscovered my love to Lima and I started to collect this brand, and slowly sell most of my other stuff. Yet, I loved exotic trains a lot. In 2009, a friend asked me if I would be interrested in an own layout and join him to display it on a regional train show. That's what I did, I took an old Noch-layout which I remodelled into a desert scene with sand and palm trees. After five years, menawhile I had my second layout (japanese N-scale), the exhibitior asked me if I could bring something new for 2014.

Through my research on Lima, I started to visit the Verona Model Expo from 2013 on. There I found many things of my childhood dreams. Especially the houses in terracotta colours. I saw, how my fellow Italian modellers create their scenes, I loved the club layouts. In the end I decided to go "Italian", which is rather exotic here in Germany. In 2014 I exhibited my layout for the first time and it draw much attention from the visitors. The houses came from Italian manufacturers like Struttura Ferroviaria, Ma.Co.Mo and CR Ninive. HEKI just introduced a line of mediterranean trees, which came just at the right time. And I restarted building Italian trucks...

This was the short version of my story.

Martin
martin67

Prossimo

Torna a Camion